Blowguns Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
200 feet Target Shooting, on March 28, 2014.

The yard was empty today so I did some 200 feet target shooting after warming up for 20 minutes at my 42 feet range. It's not often I get this chance so I got out my CS 4 foot pro using precision tuned 6d common galvanized nails darts with scapula cones 3.2 grams. In the pictures I did 6 rounds and on the 4th round I lost a dart from Robin Hooding it. The point of aim was on the last roof on the right 3rd (middle) roof purlin. This is an average grouping out of the 6 rounds of shooting I did today. The last pic is of my dart holder made from a large fender washer on the inside of my shirt and a rare earth magnet on the outside. You can also see the top dart is the culprit that did the Robin Hood. This is my way that I can reload just by feeling for my darts without moving my body and or head position once I found it.

http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/GKU1/slideshow/HP-HPE/BlowGunPics/200%20feet%20Target%20Shooting

~ GKU

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes NaturalFork.

Long distance shooting is very interesting, you can learn a lot by studding what goes on after the peck. This IMHO is where BGing problem at closer ranges can find solution to accuracy issues. If you have been following my old post I often said, "strange things can happen on the other side of this rainbow".

~ GKU

1 - 5 of 5 Posts