Blowguns Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
These are very good quality cones very uniform and very accurate.

I have purchased a few hundred of them an am very happy whith them. There blowguns are also very high quality and i would recommend them too. This is a great place to order from and have great service. You wont be disappointed . Raptor

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I appreciate the feedback fellas but as a result of Target Zone's banking policies I won't be able to order any of the cones or any of the BG's either until next fall when we come back down to Mexico. Sucks.

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
I appreciate the feedback fellas but as a result of Target Zone's banking policies I won't be able to order any of the cones or any of the BG's either until next fall when we come back down to Mexico. Sucks.
Whats wrong with their banking policies? PM me your address and I will send you some.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very kind of you to offer this NF but I will wait to see what happens with my CS order. I have a friend from here in Mexico who is going to bring the order from the USA back to Mexico with him. So I am going to wait and see if the border guards let the BG's and darts into Mexico. Once that happens I may take you up on your offer but if it turns out they don't let them in then it would be a waste not only of postage but of perfectly good cones.

As I understood it, Target Zone will not accept order payment using credit card payments from cards not issued from USA banks. I always thought Visa and Mastercard were global type cards regardless of where they were issued - however. Annnnd Target Zone also will not accept Pay Pal so until I can get home to Canada again and find another method of payment such as a USA postal money order or certified cheque perhaps, I have no means of making payment to them that they will accept.

If it were my business and I have had a few, I'd switch to a different bank that had friendlier terms of payment acceptance. If you make it difficult for people to do business with you........chances are pretty good that they will go somewhere else where doing business is easier. If it was merely a matter of a service fee that they incur on out of country credit cards I would have gladly offered to pay it but they did not give me that option, they simply declined my payment method and that was that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts