Blowguns Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had a blowgun since I was a kid. I loved them. This forum may get me going on them again My first was a 30". Next was a 48". The acuracy was a lot better with the longer gun. Then I got an 18". I don't really like the short one. I got it to shoot in the house at short range. The 48" in the house feels like i am litterally on the target. As you can see I have a few different types of darts. Color of the darts is something that makes a big difference to me. I like to reuse them so I have found red/hot pink the easiest to spot in grass and what have you. (I need to dust them off. Where did all that saw dust come from? :huh:.) I would love to try a cold steel big bore. Tool Wood Automotive design Engineering Bicycle part Paint Hand tool Plastic Metalworking hand tool Stationery Sports equipment Toy Downhill ski binding Bicycle part Automotive exterior

Attachments

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Nice little collection you have there! I hear ya on the visibility issue. I read an article about gold balls the other day, and they said that studies have shown that neon yellow is the easiest to see. Not sure if there are darts in that color or not.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have standard yellow. If the grass is dry or browning it does not show up to well. Noen would probably be a big difference.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts