Blowguns Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
just received the " Big Blast Target Inflators" so I gave them a test. They are awesome. Talk about a satisfying target hit. I filled the bottles with baby powder for a dramatic appearance. I don't see them as being dangerous. It's like popping a paper lunch bag. The sudden release of a few pumps of air from a bike pump. The effect is heart pounding. Check it out !

http://www.ebay.com/...Target&_sacat=0

·
Registered
40 Posts
That would work great for scaring the birds out of the garden, I have tomatoes coming and birds are starting to come around more and more . Thanks for the post , I headed to the store tomorrow.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These things are the best. You get 6 valves and caps and the fill needle for $ 10 bucks. The bottles are free. That's it. You can use these over and over indefinitely. The caps are free. You can use the existing bottle cap. Can't beat it.

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
I need to get some of these and let my kids shoot them. They would think it is the greatest thing ever. I know we are talking blowguns here but ... a bb gun should also do the trick right?

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I need to get some of these and let my kids shoot them. They would think it is the greatest thing ever. I know we are talking blowguns here but ... a bb gun should also do the trick right?
I have not tried a bb gun yet . May or may not work depending on bottle. A BB makes such a small symmetrical hole. You want the projectile to cause a instantaneous tear and rupture to the bottle. The cold steel spear head works every time.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Treefork, is there any chance our wives are related? She did not seem anywhere near as impressed with that as you were. LOL

Those spearheads work well for those.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts