Blowguns Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
498 Posts
just received the " Big Blast Target Inflators" so I gave them a test. They are awesome. Talk about a satisfying target hit. I filled the bottles with baby powder for a dramatic appearance. I don't see them as being dangerous. It's like popping a paper lunch bag. The sudden release of a few pumps of air from a bike pump. The effect is heart pounding. Check it out !

http://www.ebay.com/...Target&_sacat=0

· Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These things are the best. You get 6 valves and caps and the fill needle for $ 10 bucks. The bottles are free. That's it. You can use these over and over indefinitely. The caps are free. You can use the existing bottle cap. Can't beat it.

· Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I need to get some of these and let my kids shoot them. They would think it is the greatest thing ever. I know we are talking blowguns here but ... a bb gun should also do the trick right?
I have not tried a bb gun yet . May or may not work depending on bottle. A BB makes such a small symmetrical hole. You want the projectile to cause a instantaneous tear and rupture to the bottle. The cold steel spear head works every time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.