Blowguns Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Wow, your a good shot . Would love to take you rabbit hunting, with kind of accuracy you would have no problem filling a pot. Thanks for posting .

·
Registered
165 Posts
Nice shooting Treefork. But I'm not seeing any happy feet after the shot! LOL I got a question for ya.......do you ever find a moving target easier to hit than a stationary one?

Like in your video, I often suspend a beer or pop bottle cap from a piece of string out in front of my backstop with enough room so it can swing freely in the wind. Often times from ten meters I will hit that swinging bottle cap with more regularity than I can if it were tacked to the backstop and not moving.

Do you ever experience this? It strikes me as odd that I hit a target with a higher degree of difficulty more often than an easier one. I'm thinkin I should have been a quarterback :thumbsu:

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice shooting Treefork. But I'm not seeing any happy feet after the shot! LOL I got a question for ya.......do you ever find a moving target easier to hit than a stationary one?

Like in your video, I often suspend a beer or pop bottle cap from a piece of string out in front of my backstop with enough room so it can swing freely in the wind. Often times from ten meters I will hit that swinging bottle cap with more regularity than I can if it were tacked to the backstop and not moving.

Do you ever experience this? It strikes me as odd that I hit a target with a higher degree of difficulty more often than an easier one. I'm thinkin I should have been a quarterback :thumbsu:
Funny thing you should mention that because that has been my experience also. I hang targets hit them and continue to hit them while they swing. Our brains are amazing computers to process this act, Movement actually increases focus. It seems almost a primal inherent skill.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts