Blowguns Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after my first post in BGF i realized i had to introduce myself better than just going directly to the discussions. i guess i just got too excited the first time i saw this site.

Nevertheless, i do like to thank teach and squirrelslinger for making me feel welcome to this forum.

so here i go. im from the Philippines and i like blowguns for a lot of reasons. i had been making some DIY weapons for target shooting, for home and self protection, for hunting, and basically just for the fun of making them. i like blowguns for these purposes because it is easy to make, it has a descent rate of fire, and i think my .625 caliber pvc pipe BG is enough to scare off any theif that would try to intrude our backyard vegetable garden. :D

so from here in Davao City Mindanao Philippines, i send my greetings to my fellow blowgunners all over the globe. cheers.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome, I personally liked the idea of your doubled blowgun to reduce sag.

However I am pretty new at this, and I don't see myself using this for anything other than amusement.

So take anything I have to say with a big grain of salt.

Glad to see new people showing up, nice to see some activity here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i'll take that ghosthawk. i actually made this blowgun just for the fun of making it. it works though.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Welcome to the BGF. I would love to return to the Phillipines again to do some Blow Gunning there. I remember there being lots of rodents that would make excellent BG quarry.

·
Registered
85 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts