Blowguns Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made my first blow gun from a Mother Earth article and my darts for it came from the same article. Since then I have bought many with their wire darts. I have them in .40 cal and .50 cal. When in the Air Force we wasted a good bristle board shooting wire darts at it and playing 301 or 501 range 20 feet and I think 48 inch blow pipes. I also shoot 6mm airsoft BBs at targets at about 10 feet. I actually like to shoot blowguns better than slingshots.

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
I made my first blow gun from a Mother Earth article and my darts for it came from the same article. Since then I have bought many with their wire darts. I have them in .40 cal and .50 cal. When in the Air Force we wasted a good bristle board shooting wire darts at it and playing 301 or 501 range 20 feet and I think 48 inch blow pipes. I also shoot 6mm airsoft BBs at targets at about 10 feet. I actually like to shoot blowguns better than slingshots.
I love slingshots. But blowguns are a great winter and night time fun because you can shoot them indoors. Plus there is no changing bands. One tube will last a lifetime.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts