Dart the badger

• No, try harder to relocate it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do it, skin it, eat it, post pics

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4' .357 cal. 2' .50 cal, 3' .50 cal, 4' .50 cal carbon fiber, 5' .625 cal 2 piece, 5' .625 cal
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a badger dug into my chicken coop a couple months back (which has since been reinforced, also why you haven't seen any more of the incubator project... yet.) I snared it and released it, but a couple nights ago it came back and has a burrow JUST outside my coop. This is a pretty big and cantankerous badger, there's pawprints and activity from the previous nights come morning, and it's gotten much too wise for the snare. What do you guys think, should I dart it? What would you do?

·
Premium Member
4' .357 cal. 2' .50 cal, 3' .50 cal, 4' .50 cal carbon fiber, 5' .625 cal 2 piece, 5' .625 cal
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I don't really care for Tim Wells, I feel like there's a lot of key stuff he doesn't show. I did try a broadhead to the brain, but that just made it angry so I finished it with my pistol.

·
Registered
6 Posts
In the future or for any other posters to maybe reading this and can not use a firearm. I recommend .22 LR CCI subsonic. If you can't use that use a break barrel pellet gun or pcp pellet gun. Preferably .22 but .177 would work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts