Blowguns Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put blowguns down for a while, and am glad to be back. I shoot strictly homemade .625. About a hundred years ago, I designed and built a frog gigging Blowgun called the Cottonmouth. For health reasons I got out of the blowgun 'business', and now they are just a hobby. Been at it a while, though. Built my first in 1968.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I put blowguns down for a while, and am glad to be back. I shoot strictly homemade .625. About a hundred years ago, I designed and built a frog gigging Blowgun called the Cottonmouth. For health reasons I got out of the blowgun 'business', and now they are just a hobby. Been at it a while, though. Built my first in 1968.
Well, I'm only 71, so that was before I was born! (LOL)! Welcome back. Sounds like that could have been used for a fishing rig- which is my new project ! If you have some pics of Cottonmouth, I would love to see!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hehe! Well, maybe it wasn't quite a hundred years ago. I posted a few pics on the homemade blowguns area. Quick and dirty, but you get the general idea. The line moves through the barrel through a venturi tht helps pull the line. Very little loss of efficiency.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts