Blowguns Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Win what I consider to be the best in competition blowguns.

http://www.blowgun.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=26

All you have to do .. is make a cool blowgun video. This can be a creative shot, a great group, long distance accuracy, trick shots, hunting ... anything blowgun related. Even something funny. I look through youtube a few times a week for new blowgun videos and rarely am I impressed. I want to see some cool blowgun stuff!

Myself and a few others (Thinking this forum owner aaron and LGD, MJ etc.) Can weigh in on a decision.

I will only do this if I get at least 5 entries. Lets have it! I am going to upload my 3D blowgun video as a starter. I want to promote blowguns as a safe, fun, competitive recreational activity.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I think that the first entry to this competition raises a good question. Many of the impressive blowgun shooters will likely be less than impressive video editors. I know very little about editing videos myself and it sometimes convinces me to just leave my captured moments on my harddrive.

I suggest (for the good of the sport) that all contest entrants allow that their footage be available for addition to an "Impressive Blowguns" compilation. Then those with poor video editing capabilities could still have a chance at winning.

P.s. I may submit material but already have too many blowguns and don't wish to compete, only to help with the end results. Great idea Naturalfork!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I think that the first entry to this competition raises a good question. Many of the impressive blowgun shooters will likely be less than impressive video editors. I know very little about editing videos myself and it sometimes convinces me to just leave my captured moments on my harddrive.

I suggest (for the good of the sport) that all contest entrants allow that their footage be available for addition to an "Impressive Blowguns" compilation. Then those with poor video editing capabilities could still have a chance at winning.

P.s. I may submit material but already have too many blowguns and don't wish to compete, only to help with the end results. Great idea Naturalfork!
I hope to see your video.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi,

today i was impressed an i want to share it with you.

shooting the first time in here live

fqt7-7l-f766.jpg

fqt7-7m-eda8.jpg

on 7m/22ft

fqt7-7k-e569.jpg

Samira 11 years old, one of my gymnastic kids

fqt7-7j-d6ba.jpg

Michel

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
I never set an ending date on this. However at this point Michel is in the lead with the blueberry shot. Lets get more entries!!! If all else fails I am very impressed with all the entries and especially Michels blueberry shot ... he will recieve the prize if nobody else submits.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Here a submission. I did a contest with pocket predator slingshots and won doing this with a slingshot. I have an empty beer can suspended by a piece of sewing thread. The object is to cut the thread with a single dart.

Note. This video is uncut and unedited. One shot.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts