Blowguns Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I actually have tried it and I admit that I really like it! It gets you to slow down and focus. Thumbs up! Now I just gotta figure how to make the darn darts they have!

·
Banned
6 Posts
The Japanese are pretty cool. Lots of admiration for their formal rituals and discipline. A very polite and honourable people. There's no looting in Japan.

·
Registered
85 Posts
The Japanese Fukiya darts are branded and copywritten in Japan. In oder to shoot in competition, you must buy equiptment from the JSFA (including darts), pay mebership fees, pay to shoot, pay for lesssons, etc. The sport there is privitized. Shooting outside of the sanctioned leagues (as in a competition) dould bget you a lawsuit in Japan.

I am the first non-Japanese sensei in the sport of Fukiyado, and I have learned to make the Fukiya darts by hand. If you are serious about making the film cone darts, PM me.

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
The Japanese Fukiya darts are branded and copywritten in Japan. In oder to shoot in competition, you must buy equiptment from the JSFA (including darts), pay mebership fees, pay to shoot, pay for lesssons, etc. The sport there is privitized. Shooting outside of the sanctioned leagues (as in a competition) dould bget you a lawsuit in Japan.

I am the first non-Japanese sensei in the sport of Fukiyado, and I have learned to make the Fukiya darts by hand. If you are serious about making the film cone darts, PM me.
Wow. Very strict there huh?

·
Registered
85 Posts
The Japanese are all about structure and discipline. Because of the large population on the small amount of land, plagued with tsunami and earthquakes constantly, they have existed with that structured lifestyle for the preservation of their culture. They still have a bit of the old caste system in the rural areas. The generation behind mine, even in the cities, still have that mind set, but the younger generations (20 somethings) are becoming more cosmopolitan, and getting away from the old traditional values.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts