Blowguns Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
good average to kill and is so reach able by most of us 300 and ive heard of some 555s outa 12ft tubes ill find the reading i had but 300 is good for most here to kill ya know now when i was a kid i had a super soaker water gun it could be pumped without water and just air i had it one day to it pumped so tight the tank was ticking and changing color (stressed plastic) now pulling the trigger sent it outa my hands like a roket so a light above my head i thaght i can dunt dunt dunnnn make a flaim thrower not kidden took me 2 more days to find out it shoots coat hanger dart 8inchs into a stopsign cardoors mail boxes hits these targets and coils the coat hanger up and smells of burnt maches if there intime to smell it and dart hardly drops at near 60 yards no wind with enogh force to use pliers to remove from fence only 3 shots thru dads friends crono and shots wer 12 to 1300 fps lier they say lol

1/2 copper tube 6ft 9inch darts with hard heavy plastic perls from hobby store

now couple years later i was making thes again except 40cal bg and b4 it was speed checked it was taked by a police officer said he was keeping it till he heard no bad shots around town but never heard of it again

now again couple years later i was at work playing with a 2inch air line used to chase rabbits outa drill pipe (it was essentually a babby bunny blow gun) because if you wer lucky enough or unlucky enough to witness the action depending on your sickness level or if you can stomache the mess

well off on a tanget

i was of tossing a black bycicle innertube into one of these valves with one other opening fitted to a half inch tube filling the valve blattered tube until the bycycle tube burst in the muzzle per say

was never crono but the cones would melt to the sides upon exit just a bit and was a vicsious sound

now that i misspelled my way to intertain you aqll b4 bed

oh and i plant to find thes same super soaker swo i can video it for us all here

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.