Blowguns Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The slingshot guys (myself included) have been running periscope online competitions. If you are unfamiliar with periscope it is an application for your smartphone that broadcasts live video that anyone in the world can see.

Because anyone can record a video of a perfect score and post it to youtube, a live video with real people watching and interacting makes the experience that much more intense (nerve wracking).

What we do is have the camera ace the target and have a mirror next to the target that is focused on the shooter.

Is this something that would interest blowgunners? It is very fun and friendly competition is a motivator to improve!

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I saved the official target in case that is what you decide to use.
Either that or a can. Come on someone else needs in on this. First national Periscope blowgun tournament. Who wants bragging rights? I say we give it a week for people to respond. I will try and get the word out.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Either targer works for me. We just need to know the target and distance. Being a part of the first ever online blowgun tournament would be pretty darn cool.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I just found this thread and I'm interested. Never used periscope and got a full day and a half ahead of me (8 hrs. of work followed by a 1,000 mile round trip to Albuquerque) but I should be ready to join by Sunday. I'll check back here for any scheduled events when I get home tomorrow,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts