Blowguns Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
You will also get the best mouth to mouth piece seal when your face is clean shaved.
ya, tell me about it, i just shaved my beard and stache off the other day for love of this hobby![/quote]
Close trim is the best I'll go.[/quote]

I just shave the shape of my mouthpiece into my beard

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm lovin' the festive colors too Beanflip..great post.

I have used hot glue on the edge of my softdrink mouthpiece as a cushon and seal aid but I found some 1/8" thick sticky on one side neoprene rubber that works very well. I was guess the thick 3M double sticky tape would work by maybe sticking plastic wrap on the side facing out to make a nice easy to use surace that touches your face...Dunno though, I never tried it?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
45 Posts
Try the black or white rubber 1 1\4- 1 1\2 inch chair leg tips they work great and are conforming to your mouth. Just goto your local hardware store punch the desired hole for your pipe outside diameter slide on and whala.. mouthpiece . Try them im shure you will like them too...

·
Registered
165 Posts
I started with this very type of mouthpiece from 2 litre bottles. If you want to get rid of the tape on the mouthpiece you can sand the edges of the plastic with sand paper up to 400 grit wet dry. You can also go up to 600 wet dry if you want it nicely polished. It will be so smooth you will wonder why you ever put tape on to start with.

Nice build, great pics.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts