Blowguns Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
I am going to start shooting nightly and recording my scores using the USBA official targets. I want to do this to track improvement.

I was wondering if anyone else was interested in setting up an online repository to keep scores. If not I will just use the score spreadsheet provided by the USBA. If others are interested I would set up an online form for us to enter our name and scores.

Eventually if enough people start logging scores we could have some for fun competitions.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Since I have only been shooting my blowgun for a week its hard to track progress. But I feel like I'm getting better. To cold out to shoot bow and I get in trouble shooting my slingshot inside.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Las I setup a catchbox/target system in my basement so I can safely shoot slingshot, crossbow, bb gun and blowgun inside.

But then I am up in Dakota and it is COLD out there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Took GhostHawk's advice and spent time clearing space in the basement. I've got distances marked off from target at 5, 10, and 15 meters to practice at.

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
I can get about 7m in the garage.
It's funny, I shoot very well from that distance but if I back up to 10m my accuracy falls apart.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts