Blowguns Forum banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is there a special duct tape I'm looking for? I've been hearing you want the 'thin' stuff not thick? I didn't realize

there were different thicknesses? Or are we talking dollar store grade as opposed to hardeware store?

·
Registered
182 Posts
not all name brand is thin!!!! be aware of that....gorilla tape for example, is extremely thick and will most like not even come out of the tube with a strong blow......I would just stick with duck brand...its probably the thinnest that I've worked with so far

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hello everyone - I have some nice expanding broadhead darts and misc. Pics on my album. Most are blowgun related with some air gun stuff mixed in. ( Ignore the duplicate photos, I cant delete them ) All my darts,sabots and guns are handcrafted. http://s1154.photobucket.com/albums/p536/dajoro9900/
There is some awesome stuff there !!! I would definately be interested in some details on the 760 modification as air guns are yet another of my interests :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
@jtilley- that 760 has a .25" auto brake line barrel with a brass sleeve , a reinforced /resized bolt ( more brass ) . Modified trigger pull , modified main valve , and also added a breech to bolt inset seal ( had none and the bolt wobbled in the breech before) and added a tube magazine. The steel balls are Crossman s.s. Ammo, product #3100 , they weigh 1 full gram apiece! That's as much detail as Im comfortable giving, I think. ITS NOT A TOY! He he he, its a .25 cal. Boom-stick.

·
Registered
41 Posts
@jtilley- that 760 has a .25" auto brake line barrel with a brass sleeve , a reinforced /resized bolt ( more brass ) . Modified trigger pull , modified main valve , and also added a breech to bolt inset seal ( had none and the bolt wobbled in the breech before) and added a tube magazine. The steel balls are Crossman s.s. Ammo, product #3100 , they weigh 1 full gram apiece! That's as much detail as Im comfortable giving, I think. ITS NOT A TOY! He he he, its a .25 cal. Boom-stick.
You got my brain a spinning, could you give me an idea on the velocity???

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.