Blowguns Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The slingshot forum had these peashooters on a while back. They are very nice and much fun. I could not find whole peas at any stores so I then ordered the ones for 6mm and use airsoft BB. I think they would be easy to make, but I decided to support a Vet by buying from him. I actually took out some flies this spring and summer sitting on my porch. Skeeters also. Fairly close range within 10 feet. Surprised me to be able to hit them.

·
Registered
491 Posts
This brings back memories. We used to take a mouthful of peas and shoot a stream of peas at a target. Pelting the target like full auto. The range was pretty impressive.Not recommended but we would shoot each other. Good times. Kids are now stuck with video controllers in their hands

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have also shot a pin with a tuff of cotton on it from mine. It goes into cardboard pretty well. Gives me a reason to keep the pins from new shirts and the cotton from pill bottles.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I found the peas at a local store that caters to various ethnic backgrounds. The Middle eastern culture uses whole dry peas so check in those kind of stores

·
Registered
491 Posts
The slingshot forum had these peashooters on a while back. They are very nice and much fun. I could not find whole peas at any stores so I then ordered the ones for 6mm and use airsoft BB. I think they would be easy to make, but I decided to support a Vet by buying from him. I actually took out some flies this spring and summer sitting on my porch. Skeeters also. Fairly close range within 10 feet. Surprised me to be able to hit them.
Ordered a couple yesterday.Should be here in a few days. I think this will aid in my Blow gun marksmanship. Thanks for the link

1 - 8 of 8 Posts