Blowguns Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anybody would like to get a competion here in Texas , I know not very many people would be willing to travel very far but maybe we can get locations of each person interested and come up with a center location. maybe we could get a chrony and get our speeds down and certified, get to meet each other and so on. I signed up on the USBA and seen there are some more folks from Texas ( thanks to neon dog for that info) I will shot them a email to see if they mite be interested. Just throwing out some ideas out, post any of your ideas or tips .

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I live in Rosenberg Texas , about 30 minutes southwest of Houston and 2 1/2 hours from San Antonio . If we have anymore bites on this please post your location for a reference .

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
after emailing all the people listed on the USBA web site i only had one reply ,we are not going to be able to compete with two or three people . i will try again later.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I know that I am a little late on this one. But I live in Mexico and from time to time I drive up thru Texas on the east side. So if you are still thinking about it or know of anymore please let me know. If the timing works out I would love to do it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just joined the group today and I live in San Marcos, TX. Smack between Austin and San Antonio.

If there were a tournament here I would also attend.

Keith

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Still doesn't look very promising , not very much participation on this site and hobby. Like you said I will check more often and hope we can get more participants . Again I live in Rosenberg tx and still would be interested in a compition if we can get the numbers

1 - 16 of 16 Posts