Blowguns Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this guys hunting exploits legitimate? Bears boars and deer with a Blowgun? I've seen the videos I'm sure many have. I'm also pretty sure 99% of people could not take those animals with a blow gun even IF Tim wells could.

The fact that he has a branded blowgun does make me feel he is really selling up the ability of a blow gun.

Some say shot placement. Ok but even then I assume that it would take hours if not days for an animal to expire that way. I can only speak of my experience hunting white tails a 147 grain projectile from a 350 legend has caused massive damage. I have shot both lungs and heart but deer still seem to take a few steps or more before laying down.

The only time I have had a deer drop were it stood was when my scope mount was loose and I got lucky by hitting one lung and nicking the second lung with the bullet deflecting to the spine of the deer.

So in conclusion I call shenanigans on tim wells. At the very least we need new hunters and blow gunners to understand that it is not recommended to take anything other than the squirrel or rat at 10 or so yards. If I am wrong or have violated any forum rules forgive me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts