Blowguns Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all-- I recently ran into some Tim Wells videos and knew I had to give this a try. I bought some broadhead darts on Amazon (Cold Steel) and got some 1/2inch conduit at the hardware store. In 3 days, I've probably fired 200-300 times and it is unbelievable what kind of accuracy can be obtained at around 20 yards, I can reliably hit a 3 inch by 2 inch piece of duct tape on the garage wall. Of course, I'm using about 7 feet of conduit, so that is reaching forward a bit, lol. I would like to spend money getting something good...If anyone has suggestions I am open. I really want to get good enough to hunt with these! I'm so glad there is a forum available---I look forward to sharing my experience and reading the experiences of others!

Cheers!

·
Registered
4' .357 cal. 2' .50 cal, 3' .50 cal, 4' .50 cal carbon fiber, 5' .625 cal 2 piece, 5' .625 cal
101 Posts
Welcome! While I personally don’t care for Tim Wells, I’m glad he got you here lol. If you’re looking into hunting I’d recommend a cold steel 5’ .625 cal. Don’t go for the Tim Wells version though, last i checked it was double the price for pretty much the same thing as the standard one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.