Blowguns Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
It's a neat mod, but I already have an airgun (Beeman RS-2) that shoots 1200 fps, and has 2 interchangeable barrels (.177 and .22). And it also shoots darts. I'd be afraid this mod would only result in a lot of ruined blowgun darts, which are way more expensive than pellets.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just be careful people if you do decide to try this.
Amen, Hrawk.

This old thread is a good place for a reminder. These pressurized rigs can certainly be deadly, as well as efficient when used for hunting much, much larger animals than standard blowgun fare. High power air "rifles" have existed for a great number of years, taking game from deer all the way up to jungle beasts. Creativity with a blowgun and a handful of other pieces, can easily be cobbled into something much greater than the sum of it's pieces. I say go boldly forward in this direction, in pursuit of the next level. It is achievable. So, I implore you to go cautiously forward , but go. The ideas and combinations are virtually unlimited.

Cheers and happy hunting,

SSS

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.