Blowguns Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Well my qualification is uploading now. 5/5 at 6m, 3/5 at 8m, 4/5 at 10m. So perhaps can piercing is next :D That involves power. And perhaps speed shooting. Maybe even flaming hoops and flying saw blades.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I think we should have a speed shooting even that uses cans. Tin soup cans. You have to pierce 5 in the fastest time.

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I know with my darts 2/5 times I can hit a can at 20m and it will pierce it every time.
I was just thinking that when I go for a fifteen meter badge I'd just shoot at the can. Saves ink.
that is a thought :), but why not reuse the same target? the benefits of blowguns its not the empty holes that count it's the dart filled ones

LGD

·
Registered
208 Posts
Well I know with my darts 2/5 times I can hit a can at 20m and it will pierce it every time.
I was just thinking that when I go for a fifteen meter badge I'd just shoot at the can. Saves ink.
that is a thought :), but why not reuse the same target? the benefits of blowguns its not the empty holes that count it's the dart filled ones

LGD
15 meters means outdoor shooting with possible unexpected gusts of wind. I like a bigger backstop out back.

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
I can see why one might want a backstop.

To clarify, the target you mentioned earlier was a 3 shots at 26 meters with a 7.08" target?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts